Friday, June 5, 2009

Band Banquet

Hannah with the Band Directors. It was a really nice evening and quite emotional. Band has been central to Hannah in high school. She got one of the major awards--for dedication, it seemed, which certainly describes her well.


Jo and Toni with their sophomore letters.


Fellow trumpet Josh Briggs.


Seniors. Carly is on the right--she's coming down to NYC with Hannah.


With Mr. Myers, retiring Dean of Students. We'll miss him a lot.


Hannah receiving her award.($100!)

4 comments:

Kamala! said...

I have tears in my eyes! You're the best, Hannah. I look forward to spending quality time with you in India.

Sara said...

congratulations Hannah, well done. See you soon.

bren said...

I have tears, too. You are such a lovely girl, Hannah!

Susanna Chhibber said...

You guys are going to make me cry! Thank you. Not for the crying, for the congratulations.
-Hannah