Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ELM is having trouble with the computer and posted this as a comment to the previous post, so I copied it here.

I am having trouble getting around on this computer, so I will report here.

Kamala is 'out' today. But the siperol should have her in shape for tomorrow. We are getting up at 4:15 am in the morning to catch a plane to Delhi at 6 something. I hope our driver makes it on time!! There is dense fog in the North, The plane from Dehli to Chandagarh has already been cancelded so our wonderful Sujata has arranged a car to meet us in Dehli and drive us there.

We have just finished a meal in the hotel dining room, where we and then later one other table joined the large area with live music. An awesome responsibility for an audience. We liked them.

We saw the Mylapore Temple this morning, but because of this and that, we opted out of further tours. I am almost finished with my book. Hmmm. Oh, we did go to Higabottoms Book Store.

We have learned a lot on this tour because of having guides. Without a guide, we are on the lazy side.

We all miss you all. elm

January 5, 2010 7:48 AM

4 comments:

Sara said...

I am sorry that Kamala is not feeling well. How are the others?

K2 said...

I spoke to them this morning, and they all seemed very cheerful. They have arrived at Buland's house, and were making fresh pomegranate & orange juice.

bren said...

The juice sounds delicious!

Sara said...

Glad to hear that. I remember last time I was the first to get sick and then you all fell ill one by one,actually not all Janice and Hannah managed to stay healthy.