Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Our Dog Walker

The jacket is from Claire, perfect for walking on Reed Road.  I am not sure how it came up,  did she really not want it anymore?  

I am meeting the plumber to install the hot water heater this afternoon.  We have an appointment with Rick S. who put in our stairs and arch to the porch (I hope he is not disappointed too much that we did not paint or stain them),  We will talk about the bathroom.  However,  he cannot do the work in July, so it will have to do for another year.  He will do it in Sept.

And, last, but not least, Kly has arranbed for pro cleaners to clean the place.  That will be done before August.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for posting such a nice picture of Popop and Rosie.
Nicky

Kamala! said...

I agree, Nicky!

K2 said...

That is a nice picture. For another great picture, go over to Isontalk http://isontalk.blogspot.com/2014/06/bens-moment-of-fame-at-mariners-game.html
Ben threw out the starting pitch for the Mariners!

Sarah I said...

Rosie is doing such a good sit. Good Girl!

GMS said...

Very spiffy!

Kamala! said...

Yes, Sarah. Good comment!
Other Sara-I will be in NYC this coming week. Was wondering if I could stay at your place Sunday night. I will be in Jersey for a thing w/ college friends, taking the train from Asbury Park arriving in the afternoon.

Sara said...

Kamala, no problem.

K2 said...

New pics on flickr.

Kamala! said...

Sara-re-reading my comment I can certainly see why you thought I meant today. Sorry! And Happy Father's Day, Dad!