Friday, November 28, 2014

College Update

  Today marks the last day of my fall semester of my senior year. It was actually rather uneventful. One of my classes was cancelled, so I got to have a late start. I filled that time with a skype date with some people and also coffee, always coffee.
  It has been a rather long time since I posted last. So what's new with me? Well, I recently started a tumblr. I also ventured to downtown Guelph for the first time since first year. I don't like downtown very much. I also made myself dinner at home, granted it was just a turkey sandwich, but I made it myself so it counts. I did my laundry at school, that was fun I guess. Our wasp problem seems to have disappeared, which makes coffee in the morning less terrifying. Not a lot has happened here.
  I kinda figured since I haven't written here in awhile I'd have more to say. Guess I was wrong. Oh well.
  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

elm said...

Missed you Jo!! Lots of love.

Jo rocks said...

I was greeted by a wasp this morning.