Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy birthday, Grandma!

Happy birthday, Grandma!


Our family had a very nice Christmas weekend. Last night we had the Sahins and Hendrickses over and we had a lovely talent show. Ferat played saz and sang, Noah did a reading of a New York Times wedding announcement, Laura and Chiara sang Hammond Song, there was a rendition of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, 'On This Day Everywhere' was performed on bottles, the Sahins did an amazing cover of 'Guns and Ships' from the musical Hamilton.

My contribution was the following documentary about a special dog named Winnie.




Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

JANICE said...

Thank you Eliza! Your movie is so o good, soo fun. I like the pic of you and me from Mahabalipurum (sp?) Right? Thanks for being here, thanks for posting!

Sarah I said...

How I enjoyed this little know Herzog documentary! Lots of Laughs.

suzanne said...

So. Much. Awesome!