Sunday, August 12, 2007

News from Europe

Hi every one,
we finally made it to Brussels after a long and hellish trip from London. I think it took us over 12 hrs; to get here. We took a cab, train, bus another bus, ferry, bus another bus, train,another train, cab.
I think it was worth it Brussels is very nice. The food is great and the city is very pretty. In three days we are off to Paris, that will hopefully be an easy trip
Sara
Sorry Jo I couldnt find Daniel Radcliffe.
Sorry Noah I couldnt find the underground shirt, but Ill give you my socks from the Virgin Atlantic flight.
Sorry, I couldnt find the apostrophe on the keyboard.
Im still looking for your waffle maker, Susi.
Hannah

2 comments:

K2 said...

Great to hear from you guys. Can you get online at the hotel?

Kamala! said...

I know, in Paris, Hotel du Quai Voltaire has internet in the breakfast room-Eliza used it last summer.