Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quiet House




We got back today from dropping Noah at school. We had a lovely time in Ithaca, and Cornell--especially the ILR school--looked great. But it's very quiet here. Hannah is in Switzerland with Chan and Sara, and I haven't been able to retrieve Buster from his girlfriend's house yet, either. I went to the grocery store and became emotional in front of the fridge case--will we still go through oj at a high enough rate to warrant the big jug? I think not.
The pictures: First is Noah with Ashwani and Ezra Cornell. The second is Cornell from my friend Naomi's sister's deck. She has a cottage on the lake. It was very pretty and impossible to photograph. The third is a collection of cairns people have left near the waterfall at the state park next to our hotel. I don't think I've chosen the best picture of them.

No comments: