Friday, February 19, 2010

I feel happy, too!

Had a great week. Florida was cold , but lovely. Naples is extremely upscale. However, we saw a pair of bald eagles!!, a mother dolphin w/ two babies, numerous gators, and so many beautiful birds. I really liked it-great dining and shopping.
Then NYC-the service for Mr. Caiola was really nice-Sara spoke and did beautifully, as well as Larry and a colleague. (Sara- I just looked at the book and picture from Austria-it brought tears to my eyes) Then we went to Sette Mezzo for a nice reception. I enjoyed spending time with their friend Bert. She had been friends w/Sara's Mom since DC. Then tonight Chiara and I had a great evening out dining at Ruby Foo's, and seeing Hair (I got tix today at TKTS in the South street Seaport). We saw Narayan and family, also danced on stage at the end (I told Chiara I would be up there and she came with me-I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did!) Let the sun shine in!

3 comments:

suzanne said...

I feel happy reading your post!

Chandran said...

You were a great help at the memorial, Kam. Chiara is pretty pleased about having gone up on stage.

Sara said...

We just had a lovely dinner with Norayan and family, Chandran cooked us a delicious meal. this morning we went sledding with the koerners who were in town and Annette. Thanks again Kamala for your help and for bringing Chiara to see Hair, she loved it.