Friday, December 28, 2012

Gus and Rosie leap like rabbits through the snow.   The chickens do not step out of the hen house.    We were out early yesterday, about a foot of snow.  I did not get the chicken  path done till afternoon.    Gary spent about  3 hrs on our drive way.  Early, I tried to back out of the garage to get the papers ( that never did come) and got hung up on the snow as I was trying to turn.  I did finally manage to get the snow out and put the car back in the garage.  So, my trusty car cannot manage that much snow.  We had a pleasant day at home.  I had some good practice, we started looking at photo albums.  I need to make a list so we can find particular pictures, or dates, etc.  Popop has suggested making the list on the computer.  I had thought of a notebook. More snow shots on flickr.

5 comments:

elm said...

The list idea came because I was trying to find Spain pics to show Claire, I found only one trip.

Brenda said...

Cute chicken pic.

elm said...

problem with my flickr

Kamala! said...

Good to know, Mom. I have been checking and haven't seen any snow pics.

Sara said...

Hope its not snowing when we come up on Friday.