Wednesday, December 5, 2012

College Update: Finals

  My third semester at the university of guelph has come to a close. Actually, it ended about a week ago, this is just the first time that I felt like blogging since then. I haven't had any exam yet, my first one is this Friday. I haven't really been doing much besides studying. Mostly in the library, but also in the house because the library is very full. I prefer the library because they have these really comfy black chairs that one can curl up in with a textbook or something. Most of my exams are next week. I have one Monday, one Wednesday and 2 on Thursday. I will be returning home on the 14th, which also happens to be the day that The Hobbit comes out. It could not have worked out any better.
  Today I got my very first care package in the mail. It was very exciting because I never get mail. It included raman noodles, chocolate covered candy canes, m & ms and digestives. Oh and hot chocolate. I have already had a pack of raman noodles and I really want some more, but I only have 4 packs. I must ration them.
  It's hard to concentrate on this post because I am skyping with Hannah and Susi at the moment. It is also 9 pm. Past my bedtime, as well as Susi's. I am actually surprised Mom hasn't made her go to bed yet.
  In other news, Kate and Prince William are preggers.

  Yeah, so that's it. Hope you enjoy. :)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Good luck with your studies, Jo.

Jo rocks said...

Trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness is out.

K2 said...

No one can do Menace like a classically trained Brit.

Jo rocks said...

Agreed.

Chhibbs said...

I thought the bad guy in Sholay did a pretty good job.

K2 said...

True.

Jo rocks said...

6 days until you guys are blessed with my presence!