Wednesday, January 9, 2013

college Update

  Today is day 3 of my 4th semester of university. Or it was day 3, the day is pretty much over. This semester's schedule is definitely the best thus far. Monday, Wednesday and Friday don't start until 12:30 pm and end around 4:30 pm. Tuesday and Thursdays start around 9:30 am, but only consists of labs. I only have labs for 4 out of the 5 classes and two of those labs aren't mandatory, I can does those on my computer in my room. The other labs aren't every week, so I have a lot of free time for studying.
  Not much has happened in class because I have only had 2 of each. I really like my biochem prof. He is my kind of funny. He kind of looks like the dean from community. My psych prof is Italian, so sometimes it is hard to understand because he has a really strong accent. My structures of farm animals prof is a no nonsense kinda guy and he seems rather intimidating. Nothing else to report. Sorry this is so short and kinda of boring. It's late. I'll leave you with a joke. I'll put the answer in the comments.

What is a pirates favorite amino acid?

4 comments:

Jo rocks said...

Arrrginine.

Kamala! said...

What does the structure of farm animals entail-is dismemberment involved? Really curious. Plus, if you send a riddle/joke, you should wait for people to answer. Just saying.

Jo rocks said...

It just goes into detail about slaughtering and packing animals.

K2 said...

Eliza? They're out today.