Saturday, September 7, 2013

College Update: Third Year

  So I just got back from the mall to find one of my housemates dancing in the kitchen by himself with the lights off except for a small blinking colored light. Surprisingly, I was not surprised. And yes I did say HIMself. He is male. We get along just fine. Only problem is I can't seem to look away from the gap where one of his teeth should be. It's a big gap. There is also 2 other girls. Heather and a girl from Toronto. We have managed to get along thus far.
  So school started on Thursday. I only have one class and a lab on Thursday. Nutrition and an animal science lab. I think it is animal physiology. We get to touch organs and stuff, I'm looking forward to that one. Labs don't start for a few weeks so I only had nutrition on thursday. My other classes are animal nutrition, cell bio, and animal physiology. I like them all so far. The animal nutrition lab is going to be hands on farm animals. I'm really excited about that one. Oh yeah also a pathology class, but its DE. My room is pretty much the same is last year, but the house is a little farther from the campus.
  I can't think of anything else so, yeah.

3 comments:

elm said...

Sounds good Jo.

I missed you, History Club here. I really worked hard cleaning. It was a good meeting. People really like our house!!? Anyway, house cleaning is down hill from here.

Kamala! said...

Thanks for the update, Jo. Mom, your house is beautiful! It's got a great layout and is decorated with interesting and attractive things.

Brenda said...

I agree with Kamala.