Friday, June 7, 2019

Travel Plans


Hi, I just thought this would be a good place to have our travel plans (thanks Kamala). Ours are the following:

June 29 departing from NYC to San Francisco, arriving in the evening. Staying at the Palace hotel. Be aware that the dates for the Pride Parade are June 29-30. Chiara’s fiend Mimi, who you met, is from the Bay Area, she said that the city gets crazy busy.

We start heading up the coast on July 2 stopping in Monte Rio, we plan to arrive at OZ on the 4th. After OZ we will drive to NYC. We plan to be back in the city by July 24.

3 comments:

K2 said...

I'm heading to CA on the 27th. I'm going whale-watching in Monterey all by myself. Then I'll head to SF for two nights at Taj Campton. I'll meet Mom, Dad, Kam, Sam at the airport on the 30th. We're spending the 30th and 1st in St. Helena. We'll go to Brenda's the 2nd. Ashwani and the kids will be meeting each other at the airport on the 2nd and driving to Brenda's. We all leave Brenda's on the 8th. Some have flights that night and some on the morning of the 9th.

Kamala! said...

Kalyani-Dad felt I didn't have to reserve a room for the night of the night of 7/8 because you had one, but sounds as if youor whole fam will be there as well. Let me know and I'll get a room.

K2 said...

They will all be leaving about 10 pm. So they need somewhere to hang around, but not to sleep. So don't book a room.