Friday, November 14, 2008

A visit from Nonno


My dad was in town this week. He arrived Tuesday and left this evening to go to NJ with my sister. It was very nice to have him stay with us. I think he also enjoyed it. I hope he will come again soon. Last night we went to the wedding reception of his old friend. It was a very interesting occasion. It took place at the UN, in the delegates lounge. It was a lovely affair Tony Bennett sang! Still it was odd considering the fact that his first wife died less than a year ago.

7 comments:

K2 said...

Who's wedding?

K2 said...

Whose wedding?
(A Cornell education now costs $36,300 per year.)

K2 said...

And those are really nice pictures.

suzanne said...

Aw! Seems like a nice visit.

Sara said...

Joe Flom's wedding. His wife Claire died last November.

Kamala! said...

Wow, Tony Bennett! Those are nice pix, esp the one with Laura and your father looking at each other.

bren said...

I agree!