Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend visit

Janice, Madhu and Jo came down this weekend. It was a fun visit. Friday night we went to see Garth Fagan at the Joyce, it was good as always, afterwards we waited for the dancers and Garth to come out. Eliza, Jo, Chiara and I did not stay long as we hoped to see Dan Radcliffe. When we got to 44 st at 11:00 it was a mob scene. We could not see a thing. We tried again last night and went early (9:30), Janice was with us this time. It was worth it. Yesterday Chiara had a soccer game; it was raining so only Chandran went with her. I had told them the wrong time. They were an hour early, so Chiara played two soccer games in the rain. Jo and I took the twins for a walk in the park. It was beautiful and wet. Laura and Nick got drenched.

Friday night

Time Square
Saturday night

Dan


He was very gracious

The reward

10 comments:

K2 said...

Wow! Wow!

suzanne said...

OMG he is hawt. But how tall?

K2 said...

He's shorter than Jo. Quite a bit shorter than Jo. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!
-Hannah

Kamala! said...

Now, Sara, you may think of Dan as gratuitous, but I think he's essential!

EPC said...

he is so tiny. like 5'4"

Popop said...

What do you mean: He is tiny, 5''4"? I am 5'4" now!

EPC said...

ok maybe he is like 5'1"

Sara said...

He was not shorter than me and I am 5'3". Eliza's first guess is probably right, though he claims to be 5'5".

EPC said...

well i could have fit him in my pocket

suzanne said...

[In Church Lady voice] How conveeenient!