Monday, September 28, 2009

Hip update

By now, you all know the gory details of my hip dislocation. I will just update you on how I am today.

Better. I did not need to sleep all day, with the help of tylenol, the pain was indistinct. I talked to my very sympathetic Dr. Gupta. Her office made an appointment with Dr. Klotz, my hip surgeon, office for tomorrow.

I plan to go to ROS tonight, which worries me a little. But if I want to sing at the grand opening of our refitted Eastman theater next Thursday, Sat, and Sun, I must go. Dad will take me. Hopefully I will be driving soon.

5 comments:

Sara said...

all of us here wish you a speedy recovery.

suzanne said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

elm said...

I went to ROS and was glad I did. The trouble I will have do have is getting up and down to a chair, quickly and without arms on the chair.

Gloomy, rainy day.

Kamala! said...

Glad you're glad you went. Did you stay for the whole thing? Can you bring a cane to help you rise, leaving it on the floor otherwise?

elm said...

The cane is a good idea, it is relatively unobtrusive. I am also hoping that I improve each day as I have so far.