Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Minor details from my day-to-day life

So the kids went off to school this morning. Chiara first at 7:50 with all her stuff. She had gym today, and the rules of the upper school are that you can not wear your gym clothes to school, so she had to bring those and her cleats and shinguards for soccer practice after. The Chandran broght Nick and Laura to school at 8:25. Both were happy to go. I called my dad, he is ok. He sounded better today. Still, my sister and I are concerned and are planning a trip in early November. I got the twins at 2:30. All went well, one of Laura’s class mates lives next door at 124, our old building. Nick announced that he did not want to go back to school, but Laura could go. Chiara got home at 6:30 after soccer practice; she still has all her homework to do.

4 comments:

Kamala! said...

Love Nick's announcement. Makes sense to me! I have a boy/girl twin set this year-they are an interesting contrast. Glad to hear that your Dad's OK. When will you go and will you go alone?

Sara said...

Kids and husband are staying in NY. I think your mom is coming down to help. We are not sure about the dates yet.

elm said...

Nick, how sensible and kind of him to allow Laura to carry on.

I look forward to being with the kids in NY!!

Unknown said...

She has to get up at 7.50?!?!?!?!?!
Say hi to everyone over there. Sometimes I see the twins when I drop off my bros at ps6