Friday, January 27, 2012

College Update Sort Of Nothing Much Has Changed

Hey everyone,
It's Oscar season!!! This year is gonna be soooo GREAT!!! Just kidding, it's gonna suck. The reason being my roommate doesn't seem all that interested AND Harry Potter only got nominated for like 3 categories, the boring ones that no one bothers to pay attention to.
I feel Alan Rickman should been nominated if not just for being himself then at least his acting. Am I right, or am I right?
It is also superbowl season, which apparently is a big deal in Canada. Who knew? I don't know about anyone else but I pretty much only watch for the commercials. I mean lets be honest football is kind of a boring sport. Maybe boring isn't the right word, but I mean football is not really all that interesting. Too many rules.
OMG I just totally remembered that Daniel Radcliffe is currently only about an hour away from me. Right now. Give or take. He's so dreamy. Sigh. He is in Toronto and I am here in Guelph. Sigh again.
Anyway, back to football. Actually, I have nothing to say about football so yeah. Ummm, schools going good I guess. Nothing much has changed (see title above). I have become better acquainted with Word 2010. I had to do an assignment for my computer science class on it. I wish I had more to tell you but I really haven't done much besides school. Oh my physics prof blew up a trash can and it hit the ceiling. That was exciting. He also should us this little postcard book. It was postcards for cute ways to break bad news. Example, picture of really cute puppy with "You're adopted" written on it. If anyone needs to tell me bad news I would prefer the puppy postcard, FYI. There were some other ones that were pretty bad that I would rather not say or write.
I kinda have to pee, but I'm in a public palce and the bathro sorry washrooms are grody, so I'll hold it. Thought you should know. Probably over share, but oh well.
I guess that's pretty much it so I'll be finished know.

7 comments:

Sara said...

I know the Academy Awards this year are pretty lame. good to hear from you, why is Dan in Toronto?

K2 said...

A call just came in from Toronto. It turned out to be HSBC, but for a brief moment I thought it might be you and Dan announcing your engagement.

Popop said...

Well, I didn't know that Canadians are into football. I thought hockey was their schtick.

Jo rocks said...

He was there for his premier. The Woman in Black.

EPC said...

The Oscar noms this year are weird and the winners should be kinda unpredictable. Should make for an exciting Felix! I think Tilda Swinton and Albert Brooks definitely deserved nominations

Sara said...

Eliza, will you be doing the Felix again? hope so.

Kamala! said...

Dad-Is that a pun? Good one! And a very happy birthday to you.