Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston update

The woman on the far left with her back to us is Luciana, trying to contact Keith on the phone

Uncle Keith took this before the explosions. Recognize those flags on the left from the footage? That's how close he was. 

This photo is from the news but you can compare it to the one above...

He was SO lucky he wasn't closer. I think Grandma was looking out for him...
I also had friends near Copley who were in lockdown at hotels for hours. It still feels so surreal. I'm grateful no one I know was hurt. Thanks to everyone who contacted me to make sure Sam and I were all right.


2 comments:

Popop said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. They bring things closer to reality for me. I think you are right that your Grandma was looking out for Keith.

Sara said...

So grateful that you are all safe. How are Keith and Luciana handling it? they must have been so scared.