Tuesday, April 30, 2013

College Update: Home

   For those of you who were not aware, I have returned home. Finals ended awhile ago. No need to panic, I have passed everything. Even biochem and physics. I will never have to take a straight chem or physics course ever again. Thank goodness. Now that I am writing this I realize that I don't have a lot to say. It'll be a short post. I haven't been doing much. I have been doing some cleaning and other stuff at Grandma and Popop's. For money. I go into Rochester sometimes, to dine with Hannah. The food is better in Guelph, but you get used to it I guess. I spend a lot of quality time with Buster. I have also discovered that driving isn't so bad. I've been doing a lot of it lately. That and buying salt. I have bought a lot of salt, for water softening. I can't think of anything else to say. Oh I did think of something, mostly for Chiara, I have discovered a new band. Well not new but new to me. They are called Mcfly. Look them up. Right, well, that's it.

6 comments:

Chhibbs said...

SEE! As soon as you get a license all you do is drive to Loews and buy salt. At least you have one in Brockport. When I started driving I had to go all the way to Greece a few times. And Greece is terrible. Don't tell Susi that or she'll never want to learn to drive. It'll just be salt run after salt run for her.

My captcha words today were "riblinin," which sounds like a new McDonalds creation, and "was," which even a basic bot could read and regurgitate.

Kamala! said...

LOL, Chhibbs! One of mine is sanguine-a vampire delicacy no doubt.

Kamala! said...

*sanguinem

Jo rocks said...

I went to tractor supply.

Sara said...

Noah, when are you coming home?

Brenda said...

I hear that your grandma is quite happy about your summer job, Jo!