Friday, November 1, 2013

College Update: Late Night

   I don't know why I decided to write so late. This post may be a little shorter and weirder than usual because I could literally fall asleep at my desk. Why don't I just go to sleep you ask? Well, I'm just cool like that. And a little rebellious I suppose. Midterms are finished, it's time to start getting ready for finals. I started today actually. Not much is going on here. I went home last weekend. That was a hoot and a half. I found how truly chicken Susi is. I also got my new boots. I love them, although my feet are covered in blisters. It kinda hurts to walk right now, but so worth it. Yesterday was halloween. Which you probably knew already, just thought I'd point it out. It is a rather popular holiday. I didn't do anything.
  I can't remember what I posted about last time, so if I repeat stuff deal with it. I made my schedule for next semester. It's probably gonna be hard, but hopefully interesting. I finished the fun labs for nutrition. No more live animals for Jo. Anyway, people are yelling outside. It's annoying. I think I might be a little cranky right now. It's probably because I'm sleepy. Have you noticed how often I typed "probably"? 'Cause I have. I counted, it's 3 so far. It's a small number, but they just jumped out at me. You probably don't care as much as I do. I just did it again. I should probably stop and choose a different word. I probably won't. Tee hee. You can't see me, but I just laughed out loud at how clever I feel. I'm probably gonna read this   in the morning and wish I never posted this. If I don't, you'll never know. How weird is that?
  It was weird warm today. And rainy. Not the good kind either, it was the kind that made so you don't want to go outside. It wasn't raining hard, it was just raining. I think that's why it was so irritating.
  Oh goodness, It is almost midnight. Noah said he is gonna come here for Lunch tomorrow, so that should be fun. I also have lab reports to write. That isn't so bad though. Today for lunch I had chicken fingers, onion rings and apple juice, in case you were wondering. It was really crowded in the cafeteria so I had to sit at a small table that barely fit my try, let alone my toptop. My lips are really chapped. I think maybe I should go to bed because now I am starting to write literally whatever comes into my head. They don't always make sense. My thoughts I mean. Especially so late at night. Mom would probably tell me to go to bed. So would Grandma. Maybe I should go to bed. It's just all the way over there and I'm over here. What a predicament I am in. I'm trying to think if I had anything important to tell you guys. I got nothing. Hope you all had a spoopy halloween!

Jorocks
Silly Rabbit Trix are for Kids!
Ps I counted 9 probablys. 10 if you include that one!

10 comments:

elm said...

If the animal thing does not work, you could become a writer.

We went to the Henricks for our usual, fun and delicious pizza. Dr. Sector came over after his job, probably to inspect my sore arm. Yeh, I was bitten. It is better today.

Oh, sad news. The Talley's are going to take the gorgeous lake table to Margaret Thanksgiving.

Sara said...

Always a fun read. Thanks Jo.

Janice,what bit you? Sorry about the table.

elm said...

One of their rather large dogs. Clamped down on my arm, so both sides were biten.

Popop said...

Jo: Your letters are so lively and so interesting. Keep it up.

Jo rocks said...

Oww, grandma that sounds like it hurt.

elm said...

It did, but it is OK today. Thanks for your sympathy.

Sara said...

sorry you were bitten, was it scary or an accident?

Kamala! said...

Make sure and check out page 12 of Arts and Leisure in the Times.

elm said...

That was a happy discovery this morning. Dad mentioned that Garth had said to look for it, but I forgot.

Wed. we were invited to see the new pieces. PJ said then that he had been with the Company for 32 some years. I was surprised, I remember the first time I saw him, in our driveway. They were dropping you off after traveling somewhere.

Kamala! said...

I think I remember that,too. Station wagon over filled w/ people-NYC Dance Umbrella-performed on flat bed truck in Harlem, stayed at the infamous Carter Hotel in pre-Giuliani Times Square. Roger drove said station wagon onto an EXIT ramp onto one of the River drives with us all screaming. Good times!