Friday, November 15, 2013

College Update

I have only 2 weeks left of classes before finals start. The class material is starting to wind down. Noah did not come and visit as he had said he would because he had car trouble, so mom and grandma came to visit instead. It was very nice. We went to lunch and to the store. I'm having trouble thinking of anything interesting to write besides the milk story, but I was going to save that for the end. Grandma brought me some apple pie, I finished it already. It was very tasty. Oh goodness, I am really drawing a blank. I can't even think of anything funny to write. I'll tell you the milk story, I guess. Grandma is right the subject matter is rather sensitive, so I'll keep it short. And to the point. I will say this, I watched a video that was about collecting the ingredients to artificially inseminate sows. Now think of the consistency and color of milk. Ta da. Okay, I'm done.

No comments: