Friday, September 18, 2015

Thank You

I can't put into words or express how utterly grateful I have been for your love and support. The past few years have been very, very difficult for me. But I have always known I could depend on you all. You've made me laugh. You've made me so happy. You've made me feel part of a family. This experience here has especially has made me realize how wonderful that is. Some people don't have a single friend in this world. I get to have all of you.

Even Adam thought this was the best family he'd ever seen. He almost wrote a letter to Grandma and Popop to tell them how much he admired what they'd created. I wish he had. But know how much he admired you. He was in awe of this family.

I know I'm introverted and sometimes it's hard for me to express how I really feel outwardly. But writing lets me do that. And I want you ALL to know that I respect and love and appreciate you so much. I was so lucky to have been born into this wonderful family.

I have a job interview tomorrow. After that, I will know whether I will stay here or not. Either way, I know I have so many amazing people I can depend on to help me through this. But I really want to stay here and prove to Jim I can do this on my own.

Love you guys. Thank you.

5 comments:

elm said...

Thank you for expressing your feelings for us all. You are our first grand child and we love and respect you.

I also hope that you can stay there, support yourself there and get along. That takes a lot of guts. Good luck with that.

What happened with the teaching job?

Keep up the spirits and good luck with the job interview. What is the job for?

love, Grandma

Popop said...

That was a very nice and very touching posting. We (Grandma and I) feel lucky to have such a great fammily. I am glad that you are making an effort to try and stay there. I hope you succeed. Wish you lots of luck.

Sara said...

Good luck with the job interview. Love from all of us

K2 said...

Good luck with the interview, Eliza. We love you, too.

Brenda said...

Way to go Eliza! Glad that you are working things out!! Yay!