Monday, July 2, 2007

This is for Barbara



Well, this posted picture was finally posted on my own, without by friends and relatives telling me each step at a time. AND it is easy.

Perfect weather here. Sara, Chandran, Chiara, Laura and Nicky arrived yesterday. Kalyani, Noah and Susi are up in the Whites. Madhu showed good improvement for the physical therapist this morning. The twins are napping, Han and Jo and Chiara have gone to the store with Popop and Chan. Sara is walking on the path. All is quiet! I think we may go to the lake tomorrow.

elm

3 comments:

Kamala! said...

Congrats, Mom! Still thinking about our great weekend. Two things:
Had breakfast at a great place across the way-packed, great food, home made corned beef hash. And at the hotel they were having a 9:30 am dance lesson-piano sounded like ballet and my theory is that the Asaian woman, Mike's wife teaches. She really looked like a dancer-interesting twisting of my impressions/prejudices.

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,
I was surprised to see myself on your family's blog! Gee, I feel like part of your family. Thanks!
Barbara

suzanne said...

A very excellent photo posting indeed! Looking forward to many more.