Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 4

So the weeks nearly over, it was a long one.

Sunday I found out it was Providence week, where (mostly) inner city kids from the providence day camp come up. I also found out I had four of them which is the most out of any tent or cabin on camp. They're great kids, but they swear up a storm, wander off frequently and stay up all night. But todays my day off and I'm probably going to get my hands on a copy of harry potter, because I'm only up to page 42 by reading other peoples books. Thats it, I'll be out of program and probably on maintenance again starting saturday.

Oh and mom, Elizas being mean about sharing the car.

Heres a pretty picture I took with my phone

1 comment:

K2 said...

Hi Sam,
The picture didn't come up. We miss you here at the lake.
love, Aunt Kalyani