Sunday, February 8, 2009

News from NYC


It was a busy and fun weekend. Chiara had her birthday party with Isabella. It started on Friday with a sleepover at Isabella’s house, though from what I heard they got very little sleep. The next morning I picked them up and brought them over here for pancakes. We had planned to go see Inkheart but unfortunately it was no longer playing at our local theater, so we went to see Hotel for Dogs instead. All enjoyed the movie. I think all the girls had fun. Suzanne and Murray are in town; they came over Friday night for dinner they were joined by Eliza and Kamala. All 4 also joined us for pancakes on Saturday, and came over today for lunch. It was very nice to see everyone, especially Murray, whom we had not seen in the city for so long.

Murray, Nick & Laura

Pancakes
Isabella, Laura, Kelly & Sarah

Allison & Chiara

12 comments:

EPC said...

unrelated... but what is the link to grandma's flickr site?

Sara said...

her site is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34008016@N05/

EPC said...

also, as far as the felix goes... maybe the main categories should count as double? uncle chan got me thinking .... i think a correct vote for best picture should carry more weight than correct vote for best set design...

and we can still have the buster but i am not in charge of tallying those votes. i've never approved of the buster.

K2 said...

Buster has never approved of it either.

elm said...

I think, the person who is willing to administer the FELIX should be able to choose!

Chandran said...

I agree with Mom.

SamsHome?! said...

I'd be willing to administer the felix, so I choose that we have a buster.

Kamala! said...

Thanks for three(!) great meals, Sara and Chan! Next time I'm ther I'll take you to Il Riccio.

bren said...

Nice to see the pics.

EPC said...

no sam no

Chhibbs said...

With the number and obscurity of categories that we have, it actually makes the Buster somewhat of a challenge. Who knows whether they'll guess correctly in the best sound editing category by accident?

Kamala! said...

I agree with the Chhibbs.