Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial week end

First of all Happy Birthday Sam!

Today we went to Coney Island, first time this season, as always a very mixed experience, we always remember it as being better than it is, so our first trip is always disappointing. Today was a mix, the weather was cool, but then again this meant the place was not as crowded as usual, making it more relaxing. Unfortunately the twins got sun block in their eyes so the end of our stay was filled with tears. On the way home they both fell asleep, then Laura woke up with a desperate need to use the bathroom, she and Chandran left us the moment we got to Manhattan. We all made it back home safe.
Yesterday was another first, Chandran Chiara and I went to see a movie we all could enjoy, Star Trek, and we did, good flick if you like that kind of stuff.
More photos on Flickr:





6 comments:

Kamala! said...

Great pics! I loved Star Trek.

Kamala! said...

Also, love the DOJ hats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Chiara, guess who, it's Ryan from the 3rd grade. What a coincedence that I found your blog on the internet, I was looking for pictures of old friends for an article I'm writing for the school newspaper and I happen to find this.

Chiara said...

Hey Ryan I remember you. That is quite a coincidence. What school do you go to?

Anonymous said...

Well, I go to a boys school called Collegiateschool on the west side. What about you?