Monday, March 7, 2011

Rome II

Today we visited churches, according to Sara's recommendation, then according to anything we walked by. The French church has a Caravaggio. We also went to the Pantheon, the Colloseum, Trevi, whatever else we happened to walk by. Also, again at Sara's recommendation, the palazzo Doria Pamphilj, which was lovely. Especially the bathroom. It made me think of the prefects' bath at Hogwarts. I checked all the school groups for Tomas, but no luck. Maybe in St. peter's tomorrow.

7 comments:

Jo rocks said...

HARRY POTTER!!
Sorry automatic reaction.
Jo

Janice said...

And where did you eat?

Sara said...

Glad you liked it.

sarah I said...

Are you traveling with Ashwani?

Sara said...

I spoke to Franca, she will meet you at my dad's place at 3:00. Via di Propaganda 27. The doorman knows you are coming, he will entertain you if she is late. His name is Pasquale.

bren said...

I remember that feeling that everywhere you look there's some awesome building from the history books...

K2 said...

Sounds good, Sara; we'll be there.
Sarah, yes.