Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rome IV

We walked a lot today. We went to the Galleria Borghese. Very small, a lot of good stuff, especially a David by Bernini and St Gerolamo by Carravagio. We had the best meal yet at Mario's near Hotel Hom, Sara's recommendation. Then we went to see Franca. She seems very well and cheerful. She likes (I believe) where she lives. She looks good. She thinks of Sara and family every day (I believe). She regrets that I, unlike my chiamo brother, speak no Italian. We brought her chocolates, and she brought us chocolates. She showed us around the house. The veranda is so lovely.
I think pizza tonight.

4 comments:

Sara said...

So happy you met up.

Jo rocks said...

Mmmmmbop. Pizza is yummy.

Kamala! said...

Where has eyelook gone? Mom, can you inquire as to why Barbara's flickr site is no longer viewable?

Janice said...

I will send you Barbara,s response to the flickr situation.

Can and do chickens kill mice? I opened the hen house door to a dead mouse!! I had suspected there was a (hopefully) a critter such as a mouse, as the plastic bag olding the bedding wood chips had a hole in it.