Tuesday, November 1, 2011

College: Halloween Edition

Hi everybody. I hope everyone is well. I myself am just fine. I am currently into my 8th week of school. That would 8 weeks out of 12 weeks. My first semester ends in aboot a month. I don't know aboot you but this year seems to be flying by.
So yesterday was halloween, which is always a fun time. Except for this year if you are apart of the Brockport clan. If I'm not mistaken it was business as usual. I spent my first college halloween in a 3 hour chem lab. It started at 7 pm. It was actually a relatively easy lab but there was a lot of waiting we had to do. We made aspirin. It was actually kind of fun. It was also my roommates 18th birthday, so she went oot with her friend from home. Now I know what you all must be thinking, does that mean Jo got no candy this year?!!!!! Don't worry Mommy has got me covered. She bought me a whole bag of mini coffee crisps. If you don't know what those are 1) you're missing oot and 2) come to Canada and buy some. I saw a lot of "friendly" costumes. Wink wink. Nudge nudge. I also saw some rather interesting costumes. When I say interesting I mean kind of unoriginal. There were some cows and monkeys and of course witches. My new friends, the early morning Starbucks ladies, all went to work dressed as hippies. It was completely unintentional. Yeah other than that nothing really exciting happened on halloween. So, let's gossip.
Apparently Kim Kardashian is divorcing her husband after 72 days. Just messing with you, I'm not actually gossip now. Don't worry Grandma, you don't need to know who they are.
Anyway what else has happened? Hmmm. Oh yes, I remember now. I went to Stratford with those still left in Brockport plus Sam. I don't remember what they saw, but me and Sammy saw Jesus Christ Superstar. It was even better the second time. Then after the show I got a cd signed by Josh Young aka Judas. Now that I think aboot it, it wasn't all that exciting. Not quite the same rush I got when I got dan's autograph.
So anyone seen any good movies lately? I haven't.

Over and Oot

2 comments:

K2 said...

What's a friendly costume?

Jo rocks said...

I didn't want to say slutty. Gotta protect the youngsters you know.