Saturday, March 17, 2012

College Update

This year is coming to a close. I have about 3 weeks of classes left and then exams. I am rather excited to be done. This year has been interesting. I wouldn't exactly call it fun, it is school after all. The weather has finally turned nice. I can go out doors without wishing I could go back in now. I don't even need a jacket. It's lovely. The campus has started to become more and more crowded because of the nice weather.
Everyone here is wearing green today. For Saint Patrick's Day. apparently it's a big deal here. I will be spending my day studying and then watching Merlin. Yay!! I'm super duper excited. Oh, I also found that my chem lab partner is crazy about Doctor who AND Sherlock. How awesome is that. I've missed talking about it and now I have someone to discuss it with. Yay again!!
This post is gonna be short because I really have to pee. So, schools good, I'm good, I hope everyone else is good. Something witty. I can't wait for school to be over so summer can begin.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Yay for you! It will make summer so delicious.

K2 said...

Susi introduced me to Sherlock this weekend, Jo. I LOVED it.

Kamala! said...

I'll have to watch. It's the one on BBC, correct? I think I can get it on demand.

elm said...

Hi Jo, glad to hear from you. Popop and I are thinking of visiting you next week end. Will this be a problem for you...your studying load? We are thinking of overnight, dinner and breakfast maybe. Let us know. elg

Jo rocks said...

I know right!!!
ps this is in response to mom.

Jo rocks said...

PLease come and visit. I have nothing planned, studying load shouldn't be to bad.

Popop said...

I watched one episode of Sherlock some months ago. I could not understand the dialog because they seemed (to me) to hype up the background music whenever they started talking! I like their using young men in modern settings unlike the usual middle-aged characters. So I have to wait for DVDs and hope they have captions.

Kamala! said...

You have to go go to the link I've posted on my "timeline" on Face Book. It is incredibly funny. My stomach hurts from laughing.