Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend!


At Make

with Nick & Laura
I must admit I am counting the days till school starts. Its been challenging keeping the twins entertained these past couple of weeks. Yesterday we went to Make a fun though expensive craft place on 3ed and 84 st.

Today We went to Blue Smoke, the one way down town, near Battery Park. Its been a long time since I have gone down there, in fact this is the first time I have seen the new tower.
Chandran and Chiara took the bikes with Laura in tow, and Nicky and I the subway. After Lunch we walked along the water, Laura and I took the subway this time and Nicky went on the bike.



More photos on Flickr


3 comments:

Brenda said...

So nice to see the photos.

elm said...

Looks like fun. Oh dear, I am not signed in so I have to spell something.

elm said...

hmm, I did it?

Kalyani and Ashwani, Han, Jo and Sus took Jo to Geulph this morning. Now summer is over.

can I spell it this time?