Monday, June 24, 2013

I get to meet Obama!

I know, right! He's coming to Senegal with his family, and 20 volunteers get to go to this event at a hotel where the first family will be. I'm not totally sure what the event entails, but I'm pretty sure Sasha and Malia will be there. Our country director put everyone's name in a hat and picked 20, and somehow mine was one of them. I'm very excited. I have to go shopping, though, as I have literally nothing to wear that would be appropriate there. I have no closed toed shoes other than sneakers.

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is exciting!

elm said...

Noah, it beings tears to my eyes, I am so thrilled. Will there be photo ops, I hope. Gosh darn.

elm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

Fantastic, Noah!