Monday, May 5, 2014

I went to Chimney Rock because it was there







I quickly left because of all of the rattlesnake warning signs. Here are a couple pictures. I have also included a picture of my ID badge for UCH both because I'm excited to have one and because it is an unusually good picture. I guess I should mention that I drove out to Colorado and I will be here for three months. I had orientation today which was very boring. Tomorrow I meet my bosses and get more information on exactly what I'll be doing. Tonight I am going to dinner with some other interns. There are four of us from my program at Michigan here for the summer. There is another MBA student also from Michigan, but we hadn't met her until today. The hospital is very new. It seems nice. I purchased a Conair Extreme Steam fabric steamer and I love it. It was surprisingly affordable, and leaves my clothes very fresh. It even has a creasing attachment that I used on my pants and shirts! Very exciting. Okay I should get ready for dinner. Enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

elm said...

Noah, is this your first post! I think so, and ma glad to hear from you. Colorado landscape is different.

Well, now I remember you posted from Senegal.

Kamala! said...

Wow-I'm so happy for you- the steamer sounds like a dream come true!

Kamala! said...

Jo-I just saw that Tom Hiddleston is filming a movie in Ontario.

K2 said...

First I read that without the 'is'.

Kamala! said...

I wouldn't visit Ontario without letting you know!

Sara said...

Have a great time in Colorado. Does this mean we won't be seeing you this summer?

Chhibbs said...

I'll be done by the end of July so I will be around this summer.