Thursday, November 8, 2007

...


Tintin's hair was too "matted" so the groomer decided to shave his entire body, except for his head and tail, creating the illusion that his head is disproportionately large compared to his bod. He looks moderately ridiculous. I like being able to see into those big brown eyes though. My hair looks so short in that pic. I did cut a few inches off but still. ...

Peeps are going to Florida for the weekend but not me. A funfilled weekend awaits me of Shira, dogs, and bubble baths.

Nothing else is new. I hope I get into school. Good-bye.

Oh also: I saw the Darjeeling Limited. Loved it!! Not the best movie ever but I liked seeing India. The only part that was similar to my experience there was the part in the convent in the Himalayas.... especially when the children are singing. Their voices sound SO much like my kids did. I got the soundtrack and their song is on it and I had to delete it because it made me too sad.

3 comments:

elm said...

good, thought you might like the Darjiling movie. I have too much to do now getting ready to leave for NY to look up the correct spelling. Enjoy your week end!

G.M. or whatever.

Sara said...

Good luck with the schools. I hope you get into some place in the city so we get to see you often.

bren said...

Hey, Eliza, have you considered a CA school?