Monday, November 12, 2007

Good time in NY!




Laura is the little tea pot, that is Chiara running on the soccer field and coach Chandran way over on the sidelines, Monopoly game, and Nick and Laura posing for the camera.

Chandran, Sara, Madhu and I saw the Bucket at the Joyce, they always give us pleasure........we had a really good lunch/dinner (we were still so full at dinner time, we just snacked) at the Dosa Hut (I think I got that wrong)............Chiara, Sus and I spent some time at the Frick Museum, choosing our favorite paintings.............we stayed over till Monday so we could watch Chiara's soccer game........ and we even had some time at the Met to look at the new photography presentations and the new Roman rooms. (Those might not be really new, but new to us).

It was good company for us to have Susi along!

1 comment:

K2 said...

I'm a serious and important teapot...