Monday, October 19, 2009

New old rug and other news

My sister sold her apartment and she had no use for one of the rugs, so I bought it from her and we are selling the rug that was in our living room. Both rugs were originally in my mother’s house. I think it is a great improvement; the other rug though beautiful was way to big for the space. My father is still in the hospital; he is getting a little bit better. Tomorrow my sister is coming over and we will be speaking to one of his doctors. Our plan is still to go to Rome from the 7-15 of November.

3 comments:

elm said...

The rug looks nice, similar colors to the other one.

Kamala! said...

It does look very similar to your old one. How will you sell your other one?
Hope your dad's doing well-thinking about that.

Sara said...

We are selling the old one through Doyle, its a local auction house.
We spoke to my dad's doctor yesterday, she hopes that he will be able to go home by the end of the week.