Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Insert Clever Title Here

I had a nice time in NYC-pretty uneventful. Finally made it to the new MOMA and saw some good photography-2 special exhibits, both large format. The museum was mobbed, partly because of the rain, but at $20 a head, I was impressed by how healthy museum attendance is-a good thing. Sat and watched people come in and out for quite a while. Had a pleasant time going to Chan and Sara's and then watching Chiara's game.
The Kaimals left on Saturday while I was gone. It was nice to have them and feel like I helped out with their situation. They were completely undemanding-would leave before I did in the am and did not eat with us, but we would chat when they arrived for the night around 9 pm.
Am in the midst of conference frenzy-thank goodness the Red Sox swept the series or my reports would be very brief. I could just give each parent a piece of paper saying, "Stop worrying. Wait till they're driving!"

No comments: