Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's a Small World After All

So I was just trying to relocate Elissa's blog and I googled blogspot+Kaimal/Grad as one of my tries and I got a thread about changing your name when you get married from 2004 and it said "I have a cousin named Kalyani Grad-Kaimal...It was a story about Kalyani thinking her middle name was "hyphen". Cannot figure out who it was -one of Elissa's relatives, I'm sure. Pretty weird, the global village. No luck on the blog though. Sara, do you still have the link?

2 comments:

elm said...

Ellissa's blog address is

http://www.elissagrad.com/

you need grad and then password is kaimal. It never accepts it the first time for me, but it eventually does.

elm

Kamala! said...

I just went to Ellisa's blog through the link. It took three times of clicking on OK to get there, but there a lot of entries I haven't read. It sounds very severe. With Elissa's blog and my work/Front Room blog you just keep clicking on OK and you get there, I think.