Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Info , please

Could everyone comment with their California dates, and, Dad could you comment with the Stratford info-I know I have received much of this info before but I am almost 50, so I deleted a lot of it by accident. Also, Noah, are you up for a family (Calvin) dinner on Sunday, or did you have other plans? Was thinking of seeing who could come for a traditional Irish dinner-you know over cooked food. Actually I always do a corned beef dinnerr this time of year.

8 comments:

Sara said...

DOJ is from July 29 to August 4th.

noah is the best said...

That sounds good. If I'm not totally wrong, my train ticket home is for Monday, so I should be good.

K2 said...

We're planning to arrive in Chico the 27th, PA the 29th, and leave the 2nd. Sara. I thought we only had the place Tues to Sunday.

Kamala! said...

Great, Noah. We actually will be having a lot of people, mostly my generation. E and S will be there. I agree with Sara about the dates-I thought it was longer. Left Coast clan, please clue us in.

Kamala! said...

Plus, Noah, the shots of Irish whiskey should make for a special night!

noah is the best said...

You should do Irish Car Bombs. A shot of bailey's dropped in a half pint of guiness and then chugged.

Sam, Eliza, and I will judge form. We'll have 5 or 6 rounds just so we get a fair look at everyone.

bren said...

No, Sara is right, Kalyani. We have the place from July 29 until August 4. I'm glad that Eliza is coming.

K2 said...

I have to say that even thinking about your drink recipe, Noah, is an emetic.