Thursday, March 13, 2008

MY ARM!!!

Well I've figured out how to kinda type with 2 hands. Makes things a little easier considering I had to type up 2 papers this week. Also, I've figured out how to put my hair up which I didn't think I could do. Changing shirts is an issue; so is showering with a plastic bag. It's been a really stressful week. My roommate refused to give me the bottom bunk, I had a lot of work, etc etc. Also I think the Vicodin is making me depressed (I talked to Shira and she had that side effect too when she had to take it). BUT it helps me sleep, relieves the pain, and suppresses my appetite. Annnywho I'm leaving to catch a train in like half an hour and then heading home!! BAH I can't wait. SPRING BREAK WOOOoOOooo

Also a little info for Harry Potter fans http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-13-its-official-11

4 comments:

SamsHome?! said...

Well that's stupid, 2 movies 6 months apart? Clearly it's for the money considering the fact that they made each lord of the rings book into one movie, for example.

Oh and that's mean of Sally, not giving you the bed.

Kamala! said...

Is everyone aware that the concert on Saturday is at 2? I thought it was at night.

Sara said...

Eliza I am sorry the Vicodin is making you depressed, at least you are on your way home. Can you do without it during the day? When does the cast come off?
Sam, how could you even think such a thing?!

SamsHome?! said...

Cuz this is America and here we make money. Arr.

I do love the Harry Potter books, but the movies have always been mediocre. Seriously.