Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Greetings from Utah

Land of sporadic internet. We're having a great time. We had our goat trip the last two days. I'm trying to upload a picture of the lead goat, Klassie, checking out 13th century petroglyphs. But it'd not working.
We also had fun at monument valley, where we sprang for the extended jeep tour with a Navajo guide. This trip is mostly in pictures, and since I can't upload them, I can't seem to describe it. Off to Bryce tomorrow, which couldn't possibly be as beautiful as Escalante canyon, but probably has fewer mosquitoes.
Thanks for the b'day wishes.

4 comments:

Kamala! said...

OK, sorry about my rant. Bryce was my favorite part of Utah (except for our pleasant nap at Joseph Smith's grave).

suzanne said...

OK, WTF is a "goat trip"? Goats on LSD?

bren said...

ha, ha, ha, Suzi

noah is the best said...

Isn't that a Pink Floyd album?