Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still More Greetings from Utah

We're in Zion, hoping that C&S will show up. Nice hotel w/pool. And view.
Suzanne, I want you to know that goat pupils, when the dilate at night, become circular. I know this because we went out on a scorpion hunt after dark with a black light. Happily it was unsuccessful, though we scared some albino crickets. Bryce was underwhelming after having our own personal canyon for 30 hours, but Zion is really beautiful. The road in descends 2000 feet in a few miles.
I tried again to upload a picture, but I couldn't.
Happy trails.

2 comments:

Kamala! said...

Sounds great. I think I loved Bryce because of our camp site location overlooking the canyon. I remember Zion as more crowded. Let us know if C and S show-they haven't posted as you must know.

Kamala! said...

Also, descending 2000 in a few miles is NOT my idea of a good time!