Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Post by Sam

I haven't posted in a while so I decided I should make a tribute to Tin Tin. As I started to flip through pictures of him on my phone I realized I should dedicate this post to all those who have graced My Pictures in my phone. Well just Phil, Eliza and Tin Tin.

Tin's new scarf.

Girls' night out.

After watching the Lion King, Tinny decided to return to his roots and have his hair cut as Simba, it was tough when he found out Simba is, in fact, a large feline.

Trying out the heroin chique look. It didn't stick.


Taken today, he's lookin pretty good.

Boy enters car.

Eliza and one of her nameless boy toys.

2 comments:

elm said...

Yes, TinTin looks best today. Is Phil 'in the picture'?

SamsHome?! said...

He's in two pictures, but not the picture of Eliza's heart.