Sunday, March 2, 2014

Felix Results

We are currently projecting that with a likely 24 points, Grandma will be this year's Buster winner. Congrats, Grandma. I also wanted Nebraska to do well.

Results to come, but Aunt Sara will most likely win the Felix.

[Edit:] Aunt Sara definitely wins with a total of 214 points out of a total of 249 or something like that. Congrats Aunt Sara!

Grandma ended up with 39 points.

If anyone is interested in looking at the spreadsheet I made, I'm very proud of it.

Also, Steve McQueen is black? And didn't die in the 80's? Goodnight, everyone.

9 comments:

K2 said...

How old is Jared Leto?

Kamala! said...

He is 41 or 42.

Kamala! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamala! said...

WHere is your spread sheet, Noah?

Sara said...

Thank you....
I think the trick to wining is not to see any of the movies.

elm said...

I do not understand how this could have happened to me! I have done so well all of these years. Oh well, I will remember the grace that Adam accepted the Buster.

(My problem was, I saw too many of the movies. Gravity and Nebraska. I slept through Gravity but stayed awake for Nebraska.)

Popop said...

Noah, I too thought it was the late Steve McQueen was the one who directed the movie. That would have been fun.

Jo rocks said...

I thought it was him too.

Brenda said...

Gosh, I saw 2 of the movies...I should have entered. Congratulations, Sara and Janice!