Saturday, September 15, 2007

Brockport Marching Band




The above picture was taken this morning at the Homecoming Parade. Hannah is 3rd from the left.

Joanna, is the clarinet player, 5 from left. This was her first parade and she did just fine. A marching band is a wonderful sight to me.

Madhu and I went to Ithaca yesterday afternoon and visited Noah!! He is unpacking his goodies that his mother sent to him. We had a good, and very large dinner. We drove home early this morning for the parade. There was a heavy rain overnight and Cornell looked gorgeous this morning in the clean bright sunshine.

And Kalyani gave Ashwani a bicycle built for two for their 20 th anniversary last week. They looked like Butch Cassidy and his girl friend in the bicycle scene from the movie. It was fun!

Well, I may be catching onto posting photos! The bicycle shot was not the one I intended, but there it is.

elm

11 comments:

elm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elm said...

The above entry makes no sense at all. I wrote comments in the order of the photos I added, and the photos turn out in reverse order.

Helpppppppppppp.

K2 said...

If you click on the tandem bike pic, you'll see that the dog is moving faster than us without even trdtting.

Kamala! said...

Jim says tandem bikes are "divorce machines". Don't ask me where he got that notion, because I asked and I still don't know. Anyways , be careful-you do, after all, have 4 children to think of!

K2 said...

Actually, it's easy and really fun.

Kamala! said...

I know-I think he was talking about couples who bike competitively.

bren said...

No, it's like tandem kayaks...Don and I fight every time we get in one...well, for a few minutes. Too many decisions about where to go, etc.

bren said...

No, it's like tandem kayaks...Don and I fight every time we get in one...well, for a few minutes. Who decides where to go?

K2 said...

Whereas I prefer to canoe with Mom rather than kayak or canoe alone. Maybe because I steer. But I think mostly because we can go fast for a long time. Like all day. We've been canoing together a long time.

Kamala! said...

That's nice, Kly. I think it's very good that we get along w/ our parents-bodes well for our relationships w/ our children. Holds true for Aunt Bren and her kids and the Calvins and theirs. We are just so functional!

bren said...

I do love the pic of you and Ashwani, Kalyani, especially when I clicked on it and could see you waving. Very nice. And a great gift.