Monday, September 10, 2007

Cornelldecision 2007

I'd just like to take this opportunity to formally announce my candidacy for a freshman seat in the Cornell University Student Assembly.

Platform:

~Augment the Student Activities Fee, by a minimal amount, so that student activities can have the funds necessary to provide the best Cornell experience to students

~Provide paper plates and plastic flatware in the dining halls so that a single serving of desert could be taken out (not just fruit)

~Equip all residence halls with proximity sensors for card access

~Harsher punishment for parole violators....and world peace

~ More money to bring bigger performing artists to Cornell

~Free net-print

~TCAT Bus Service free or at a reduced rate for all students

~Get rid of the 5GB bandwidth limitation



As far as the pictures are concerned,
there's a kid on my floor that is a god
with photoshop. We had a photo session
in the hallway and he made these.






The one is just
me with and an
American Flag
background, but
the other is
me saving this girl
from 4th Floor Kay Hall from some sort of apocalyptic inferno. You can't really tell but my friend thought the space between two toes on my left foot was too big so he added another one.

5 comments:

Kamala! said...

You have my vote.

SamsHome?! said...

Sorry, I'm voting republican

Sara said...

Love the photos. Would you and your Photoshop friend mind if I used one for the calendar? I think the American flag one would be great.

elm said...

The platform is a little weak, but the pictures are grrrrreat!

What can we bring you Friday?

elm

K2 said...

I like the burning house one.