Friday, September 14, 2007

KOA looks AOK

Hi-Just commented on the blog about this. It looks great. I would spring for a Kottage myself, although a Kabin would be AOK (hey, I know it's kampgrounds of america, but I bet they used K because of A "OK"!!).

Plus they have group cooking areas. A heated pool and hot tub. Plus a game room. Our children could relive our Loon Lake experience-I still remember what songs were on the juke box- Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, for instance. As I said in my comments, we should cement some dates and reserve:
http://www.manchesterbeachkoa.com/
Think I'll post this, as well.
K

6 comments:

suzanne said...

OK, just checked the Bar dates, and they are July 29, 30 and 31, 2008--so if y'all could schedule at least part of your visit after that, it would be super.

Kamala! said...

I'm flexible

Kamala! said...

Actually, I'm not as flexible as I used to be! It seems to me that Aunt B and Uncle D need to weigh in on this datewise. I must say that this blog thing has a lot of back and forthing, but it's easier than phone calls~!

bren said...

Aunt B and Uncle D are checking in on datewise...sounds good to Aunt B. As we know...that's what counts....Uncle D goes along with Aunt B
Kirs and Bob are thinking this is ok,,,well Kirs....probably ok with Bob...

Kamala! said...

Luckily, I'm ditching my better half on this trip, so no consultation is necessary! But pretty much everything is OK w/ him!

K2 said...

The 31st is a Thursday. How about 7/31 to 8/3? Would it be better to be there on the weekend for Mark/Jay? Or would it be quieter to wait until 8/3 to 8/6?