Monday, September 3, 2007

More Photos


We were all very exited about the fact that London was the host of the 2007 Boy Scout Jamboree.Here is Hannah posing next to some of the Scouts.

We had to go to King's Cross Station and pose for this one. Yes there was a line to take the photo.




This was in Brussels.


The skaters were also in Brussels. It was the perfect place to hang out. We were right above some railroad tracks. So Nick and Laura had fun looking at trains and we enjoyed looking at the skaters.


This was in Bruges, a lovely medieval town in Belgium. We went for the day.

Chandran in our hotel room in Paris, The Louvre is in the back.




In Geneva

with my dad in Zurich


At Salzburg castle, unfortunately the crossbow booth was closed.

Newark

4 comments:

K2 said...

LOL! A SMART Indian Restaurant.
" Jamboree!

Kamala! said...

Sara-Thanks for your deatailed blog. That's what this site is all about and I appreciate the effort you put into it! And again, am so glad the hotel in paris worked out-wish I was there-I love Paris. I'm sure Mom will put in some stuff about our very pleasant weekend at the Lake.

K2 said...

I need people to stop commenting under my name unless they are me.

K2 said...

Also posting.