Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great Weekend

Had such a nice weekend in NYC. Dinner at The Place was very nice (thank you. Mom and Dad) then spending so much time w/Suzanne was great! Enjoyed Spring Awakening; thanks for the CD. Suz. Also enjoyed hearing Nicky's (very loud) rendition of I've Been Working On the Railroad.
I have a new idea for the Oscars-money!! Everyone who enters puts in one dollar, and the winner takes the pot. Even if it's just us and the Hendricks, it would be around a whopping $20!!

7 comments:

noah is the best said...

Let's up the stakes a little. The winner of the Buster gets "buster" tattooed on their left buttock.

K2 said...

Which would be a great honor.

EPC said...

i still think we need to do away with the buster.

Popop said...

I think that instead of the person having "buster" tattoed on some part of his or her anatomy, we should have Buster tattoed with the award-winner's name somewhere on his anatomy.
My comment to Eliza is "Perish the thought!" Buster award has often been more fun than Felix.

K2 said...

Better yet, as Buster is still capable of learning, each summer we can teach him to recognize the name of the "winner". This will work, as currently he only has 'Daddy', 'Grandma', and 'Molly', none of whom usually wins the Buster. I'm not joking.

noah is the best said...

Also, as last year's Felix winner I believe that I am entitled to some sort of self-righteous speech at the lake house. This I was denied. However, I may have made up for it by constantly discussing how highly I think of myself. Your thoughts?

Kamala! said...

Well, Noah, I certainly feel that we are not suffering from a lack of input from you. I was so worried that when you went to college, we would never hear from you again. How thrilled I am to find that the opposite is true!